Nuffnang

Diari Ramadhan Hafsah : Hari keenam

Assalamu'alaikum

Teks: Wan Ismail Wan Hafsah


Two or three days does not update the blog!
hee. Yesterday I cook rice using spice rice maqluba arab arabic Albayt.
very easy to want to cook rice arabic now.
En. Raffizal was happy to not have to go out to buy rice arabic cat outside again.
shopping talisman he said!

Ni between Arab Rice Spices Albayt choice.
all-savory savory.
only RM15 for a pack. A family can eat.
berbaloi indeed!
if you want to try, sms / WhatsApp this number: 011-1433 8718 (Hafsah)



I've not even noon duk dizzy to think of what the menu was ripe to break later.
ask if En.Raffizal opinion, nothing can be said.
but every time I trying to cook a menu that has not been cooked, will be heard the screams from the front 'sambal! sambal! '.
as long as I is not tired and fed up, I just want him Judging.
can also sharpen my skills cooking sauce. :)

On the official day ni, duk kat recalled children.
I suppose I can stop any job.
son can not wait to sit home, watch the children themselves.
from day to day, dah nak could not 'be dry' every time the kid carrying the children to a foster home.
my children, hang in there! may Allah permudahkan mothers affairs.

Aktiviti pagi tadi.











No comments: